Hey UK gamers! Minimum cart value is 164€ - Ordering an adjustable stand at a later point in time.

JJKirbs

Verified member
May 15, 2022
Very much want to order a Cyborg.
I live in the UK.

Would I be able to buy and have shipped out to me an adjustable stand at a later point should I need one, should I develop any pains and aches using a Cyborg. I'd rather wait and see if I develop any trouble in my wrist and keep cost to a minimum until I absolutely must get the stand.

Otherwise I will have to order everything all in one whack when I am unsure if I will actually get along with the Cyborg in the first place. Quite a cynical tactic to get customers to overspend or to spend more than they need to. Is it a shipping reason?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Very much want to order a Cyborg.
I live in the UK.

Would I be able to buy and have shipped out to me an adjustable stand at a later point should I need one, should I develop any pains and aches using a Cyborg. I'd rather wait and see if I develop any trouble in my wrist and keep cost to a minimum until I absolutely must get the stand.

Otherwise I will have to order everything all in one whack when I am unsure if I will actually get along with the Cyborg in the first place. Quite a cynical tactic to get customers to overspend or to spend more than they need to. Is it a shipping reason?
Our minimum order threshold of €150 for UK purchases, along with shipping costs, is in line with the requirement to register as a taxpayer with HRMC in the UK for orders below £135. This measure helps us streamline our processes and comply with tax regulations.

We do sell stands on Amazon.com, you should be able to acquire one from there, if you decide it later.

Reactions: JJKirbs

JJKirbs

Verified member
May 15, 2022
Our minimum order threshold of €150 for UK purchases, along with shipping costs, is in line with the requirement to register as a taxpayer with HRMC in the UK for orders below £135. This measure helps us streamline our processes and comply with tax regulations.

We do sell stands on Amazon.com, you should be able to acquire one from there, if you decide it later.

The stands on Amazon are in USA which is daft as I'm in the UK.

There are only two colours.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
The stands on Amazon are in USA which is daft as I'm in the UK.

There are only two colours.
Well, that`s the only option at the moment unfortunately.

We are sold out on everything, so only 2 colors are currently left on amazon.com

Reactions: JJKirbs

JJKirbs

Verified member
May 15, 2022
Okay that's fair, thanks for your help Im this guy, and I apologise for any offence I may have caused, just frustrated at stupid Brexit!

Reactions: Im this guy

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Okay that's fair, thanks for your help Im this guy, and I apologise for any offence I may have caused, just frustrated at stupid Brexit!
No offense taken, a reasonable question, as I believe you haven't come across such restriction elsewhere.

Hopefully we will be able to top up Amazon warehouse by mid January, but will wait and see.