Frustrated new user... rows get stuck

chrisg

Feb 14, 2023
Really frustrated right now, just got the Cyborg compact delivered and spent alot of time setting it up yesterday

I play World of Warcraft and thought this would be ideal for that, starting to feel I made a bad choice.

What i am experiencing is that in the 'finger cups'(for lack of a better decription), fast use gets the device stuck on an upper or lower row of keypresses

So the pads that push with the tips are the main buttons/abilities....the up and down of the cup are like secondaries.

I am finding sometimes the device gets stuck on the upper or lower and even thinks the part you push in is an upper or lower click... it sticks this way for a moment and then returns to normal function.

This displays both in my game and in the azeron configuration screen.

chrisg

Feb 14, 2023
well I think i found the the problem, the second tower from the left, the upper cup keypad sticks , when its stuck only that row works

so is there a way to adjust this tension to return to normal? or is it a defective tower

chrisg

Feb 14, 2023
figured out how to fix tension... but now other issues are present.... if i accidentally bump 2 keys next to eachother it gets stuck and only that row works

Klaus-L

Verified member
Jan 22, 2022
Hi, I have got a new Cyborg for my wife. It's working fine.

What do you mean "keys stuck"? By software or by hardware?
If keys stuck physically, you can loosen them with the screw driver, so that they flip back easily.
It's a bit fiddly, as you have to loosen the tower screws, to move them aside to reach the key's screws.
Grettings

Kris

Sep 20, 2022
I'm having what appears to be a software issue with my Cyborg and key commands not releasing. I have sent a 'log' through so hopefully someone at Azeron can figure it out. It only occurs intermittently, but is very annoying when it happens especially in inter-clan competitions.

Reactions: Im this guy