Firmware will not update ... Failed to update is all i keep getting

Gardner

Jun 21, 2023
... Failed to update is all I keep getting.
can someone please help. I would love to use my brand-new controller.

Shilo

Jul 1, 2023
I'm having the same problem! Trying to install new controller and It keeps failing the firmware update!

Dragonweit

Jul 27, 2023
I am having the same issue after todays software update, 7/26/2023. Installed the software but the firmware keeps failing to update. Now my cyborg is a paperweight, an expensive paperweight at that.

I followed the above guide, that didn't work. I also uninstall and reinstall the software, that didn't work either. Why is it that when there is an update to fix something, you end up breaking something else at the same time?

Last edited:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I am having the same issue after todays software update, 7/26/2023. Installed the software but the firmware keeps failing to update. Now my cyborg is a paperweight, an expensive paperweight at that.

I followed the above guide, that didn't work. I also uninstall and reinstall the software, that didn't work either. Why is it that when there is an update to fix something, you end up breaking something else at the same time?
Try manually reinstalling the firmware, if you have the black board installed.

Dragonweit

Jul 27, 2023
That didn't work either, No DFU detected. Even after tying multiple times and different USB ports.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
That didn't work either, No DFU detected. Even after tying multiple times and different USB ports.
You have the green board installed, as I understand from different thread and the keypad is now working, right?

Dragonweit

Jul 27, 2023
I am not sure what a green board is. The keypad worked fine until the last last software update. After that the firmware wouldn't update. They all updated before, so I don't understand why it won't update now. I am getting to the point where I feel you all broke it, you need to fix it or replace it. I didn't spend this kind of money to fix it myself. In the less than 6 months that I have had this cyborg, I had two finger towers break and now this. Either the material used is of low quality or a design flaw, I don't know. And on my first Azeron Classic, there is a button on the D stick controller that never worked. I am losing my faith in your products.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I am not sure what a green board is. The keypad worked fine until the last last software update. After that the firmware wouldn't update. They all updated before, so I don't understand why it won't update now. I am getting to the point where I feel you all broke it, you need to fix it or replace it. I didn't spend this kind of money to fix it myself. In the less than 6 months that I have had this cyborg, I had two finger towers break and now this. Either the material used is of low quality or a design flaw, I don't know. And on my first Azeron Classic, there is a button on the D stick controller that never worked. I am losing my faith in your products.
email us on info@azeron.eu, we will require some more information to help fixing the issue