Faster Glides/Skates?

megan11275

Verified member
Mar 25, 2022
I've had my Cyro for a couple weeks, now, 'n I'm generally liking it, but the glides are driving me nuts. Between the weight of the mouse, itself, and the amount of friction when using it on my desk mat, it's more difficult than it should be to use this mouse.

I'd like to replace the stock glides with a lower-friction set. Any suggestions?

Sunjy Kamikaze

Verified member
Dec 14, 2023
Yes, of course. My mother didn't raise a genius, but I'm not a total idiot :D

The Cyro is just very heavy so it doesn't glide as well as normal mice. That's why I'm looking for a way to improve the gliding properties. I think I will test glass feet and then report back here.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021

The Cyro is just very heavy so it doesn't glide as well as normal mice. That's why I'm looking for a way to improve the gliding properties. I think I will test glass feet and then report back here.
It has happened quite a few times, where people haven't removed the protective tape, so got to always consider that.

What matt do you use underneath, a thick one ?

Rocbudinc

Verified member
Jul 13, 2022

get some aftermarket glass dots