Failed Firmware Update

Dodgy_Merchant

Sep 2, 2023
With the recent software update, the firmware update for my Cyborg fails.
Restarting the software, my pc and reconnecting the device doesn’t change anything.

1693682426545.png

It has the newer black PCB and I have already clean reinstalled the software without any improvements.

Can someone help me solve this?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
With the recent software update, the firmware update for my Cyborg fails.
Restarting the software, my pc and reconnecting the device doesn’t change anything.

View attachment 3216

It has the newer black PCB and I have already clean reinstalled the software without any improvements.

Can someone help me solve this?

Attachments

• Azeron_Failed_to_Update.pdf
    286.7 KB · Views: 120

Uni IceHeart

Jan 9, 2024
please export the log file from software / settings / having trouble and attach it here.

Is the keypad plugged in a hub ?
I'm afraid this isn't working, I've watched video after video after video and spent hours looking through my PC to find the area for the drivers, but when I finally find it, the drivers it said to look for and uninstall were no where to be found and the driver it said to install was already there. I even completely deleted/uninstalled anything Azeron off my PC and tried installing the latest software and firmware from the site, however when I boot up Azeron, and go to Profiles, it showing On Board as on but Software as off and I can't turn software on and it still prompts for a firmware update with a failed firmware update message afterwards.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I'm afraid this isn't working, I've watched video after video after video and spent hours looking through my PC to find the area for the drivers, but when I finally find it, the drivers it said to look for and uninstall were no where to be found and the driver it said to install was already there. I even completely deleted/uninstalled anything Azeron off my PC and tried installing the latest software and firmware from the site, however when I boot up Azeron, and go to Profiles, it showing On Board as on but Software as off and I can't turn software on and it still prompts for a firmware update with a failed firmware update message afterwards.
Does the keypad go in the boot mode ? How does it show up in the device manager after plugging in by holding 3 buttons ?