Digital 8-way joystick

DoctorJDWT

Oct 5, 2022
I think the current joystick being analog is a huge turn off for most fps gamers... I really think Azerion should reconsider swapping to a digital version the razer gamepad has. Way nicer and more responsive feel.

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
I think the current joystick being analog is a huge turn off for most fps gamers... I really think Azerion should reconsider swapping to a digital version the razer gamepad has. Way nicer and more responsive feel.
I don't really use the Azeron software but this is not an issue if you use reWASD. I just set mine to a Xbox one stick and a little tweaking it feels just like one...

1666671135981.png

DoctorJDWT

Oct 5, 2022
I don't really use the Azeron software but this is not an issue if you use reWASD. I just set mine to a Xbox one stick and a little tweaking it feels just like one...

View attachment 2505
Interesting. I haven't actually tried it myself. Still waiting on mine, but the reviews I'm watching are making me really nervous about it.

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
Interesting. I haven't actually tried it myself. Still waiting on mine, but the reviews I'm watching are making me really nervous about it.
I was too bro, but I never had any issues with mine and I had it over a year now