Difference in thumbstick options? Restrictor not included?

MesaBOOGIE66

Oct 22, 2022
I was just wondering if I get the more expensive version thumbstick it says it doesn't include a restrictor ring, I don't know what that is and is it necessary to have? Would i need to order it somewhere else or is it just not needed with the more expensive thumbstick option. thanks .

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
I was just wondering if I get the more expensive version thumbstick it says it doesn't include a restrictor ring, I don't know what that is and is it necessary to have? Would i need to order it somewhere else or is it just not needed with the more expensive thumbstick option. thanks .
The restrictor ring reduces the motion range of the thumbstick. Put the ring on the thumbstick and change the movement direction faster with the shorter thumb commands. It is not needed to use any controller. All controllers work 100% out the box just fine. if you would like to read more see it in the store here

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Restrictor ring will come in handy for the FPS games for faster strafing.
The current rings are a too small for the elite sticks, but you can make it wider with the right tools, so you can fit it on.