Cyro scroll wheel sensitivity

cole

Feb 10, 2024
Hi I bought a Cyro a few months back so I could game with one hand. I had was in a car accident back in 2018 that left me with a paralyzed arm. So far I love the azeron cyro! with some games it works amazing. Other games not so much. I only have this problem in fortnite and terraria, where i scroll up or down and it jumps 2 positions in the hotbar. In other words, I would be on position 1 and i scroll to 2 but instead it ends up on 3. I have gone through all of the settings in game and in windows but cannot fix the problem. If anyone could help me with this it would be much appreciated!!!

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hi I bought a Cyro a few months back so I could game with one hand. I had was in a car accident back in 2018 that left me with a paralyzed arm. So far I love the azeron cyro! with some games it works amazing. Other games not so much. I only have this problem in fortnite and terraria, where i scroll up or down and it jumps 2 positions in the hotbar. In other words, I would be on position 1 and i scroll to 2 but instead it ends up on 3. I have gone through all of the settings in game and in windows but cannot fix the problem. If anyone could help me with this it would be much appreciated!!!
Reducing the scroll value in mouse Windows setting should fix the problem.
Have you tried that already?

in10sive

Verified member
Sep 11, 2023
I have the same problem as cole, I have tried changing the scroll value in mouse Windows, no luck.

See attached, thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-12 191153.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-12 191153.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 32

cole

Feb 10, 2024
I have already tried that. I changed it from 3 lines to 1, loaded up the game and it didn't change. Here are some screenshots.
Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG

Reactions: Im this guy

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Please double check on whether it happens on onboard profile.
Does it happen on scroll up / down or both ?

in10sive

Verified member
Sep 11, 2023
Apologies, it happens on the Software Profile. I have followed your advice, problem is 100% resolved, thank you for your assistance

Reactions: RandomGuy

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
It happens on both on-board and software profiles. It hap[pens on both scroll up and down.
Try re-setting the device via settings menu in the software. Save the onboard profiles to software, if you haven't copied them before that.
You can also try reinstalling the fw -