Cyborg stops working if I move the joystick

floww904

Feb 13, 2024
I’ve had a cyborg for a couple of months now and it randomly started having issues today. I use it directly plugged into my PS5 to play Fortnite, but starting today, if I move the joystick at all, it completely stops working as if it’s not plugged in. I’ve reset and re installed all the applications on my pc multiple times. I even manually reinstalled the firmware. Everything works fine until I touch the joystick every time. I’ve been at this for hours. If I unplug, then plug back into my PS5, all the key binds work just fine. Until I move the joystick. Then it all halts. Every time. When plugged into my pc, using the Azeron app, I can see that everything is working fine. Idk what’s going on.
It apparently only happens when I have my joystick settings set to anything other than “Keyboard”. I’ve been using “Analog Joystick” up until now.

Last edited:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I’ve had a cyborg for a couple of months now and it randomly started having issues today. I use it directly plugged into my PS5 to play Fortnite, but starting today, if I move the joystick at all, it completely stops working as if it’s not plugged in. I’ve reset and re installed all the applications on my pc multiple times. I even manually reinstalled the firmware. Everything works fine until I touch the joystick every time. I’ve been at this for hours. If I unplug, then plug back into my PS5, all the key binds work just fine. Until I move the joystick. Then it all halts. Every time. When plugged into my pc, using the Azeron app, I can see that everything is working fine. Idk what’s going on.
It apparently only happens when I have my joystick settings set to anything other than “Keyboard”. I’ve been using “Analog Joystick” up until now.
It doesn't disconnect on PC ?
Are you using any adapters on PS? As without adapter only the keyboard mode should be supported.

Howner

Mar 4, 2024
If you have access to another PS5, try connecting your Cyborg to see if the issue persists. This can help determine if the problem lies with your specific console or the Cyborg itself.

Last edited: