Cyborg Retaining Key Mapping After Selecting No Action

twiget

Verified member
Apr 4, 2022
I just got my Cyborg today and I'm configuring the key mapping. The first thing I did was to go through and clear out all of the button mapping on one of the default profiles by click the "No Action" button for each button on the Cyborg. This doesn't seem to have actually cleared out the commands though. Even though all the key binds show empty in the software, I get the default key press every time I press a button. If I map a new command to a button, it will execute the correct button press though. I also tried selecting the "No Action" button after having mapped a command. The button returns to it's default setting, even with the "No Action" button selected.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I just got my Cyborg today and I'm configuring the key mapping. The first thing I did was to go through and clear out all of the button mapping on one of the default profiles by click the "No Action" button for each button on the Cyborg. This doesn't seem to have actually cleared out the commands though. Even though all the key binds show empty in the software, I get the default key press every time I press a button. If I map a new command to a button, it will execute the correct button press though. I also tried selecting the "No Action" button after having mapped a command. The button returns to it's default setting, even with the "No Action" button selected.
No action should be no action. Please double check on whether the profile you are making the change is selected.

twiget

Verified member
Apr 4, 2022
I had Profile #1 selected, and that's the one I was modifying. I was still getting the default key presses even though all the maps had been removed.

I was able to clear out all the key maps by clicking the "Unbind All" button. Now everything works the way it's supposed to.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I had Profile #1 selected, and that's the one I was modifying. I was still getting the default key presses even though all the maps had been removed.

I was able to clear out all the key maps by clicking the "Unbind All" button. Now everything works the way it's supposed to.
Strange. Could not recreate the issue, might be a one time bug.
Thank you for reporting. We appreciate that