Cyborg not working after Update

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Have followed the PDF that you Attached. after following the instructions i can see the now "Stm boot loader" , unplugged then started Azeon software, but it still failed to update the firmware v80. i also tested the twicers, and i saw it enable the stm bootloader, but i was still not able to upgrade that way either.

To identify boot mode - press on the profile switch, the LED lights won't change.
Yes the pad goes in to boot mode.
Let us know on which step you can't continue following the guide -
Screenshot would be handy

RoccoE

Feb 9, 2024
I just installed version 1.4.1 and I am now in the same position. I've followed the steps to upgrade the boot version to is at 86b but the profiles are blank. I did try to install using the teensy app but it the program button wouldn't go green.

1. Installed 1.4.1 this morning
2. Profiles disappeared (sadly I didn't download the profiles)
3. Firmware failed to upgrade (followed the ST32 installer and installed the "azeron-fw-cyborg-tansy-86.bin"

Still not working and I can't get the software to recognize the Cyborg
(I do see the "STM32 BOOTLOADER" in Device Manager. )

Also the Azeron User Interface is super slow (it wasn't like this before).

1707524651281.png

1707524668869.png

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I just installed version 1.4.1 and I am now in the same position. I've followed the steps to upgrade the boot version to is at 86b but the profiles are blank. I did try to install using the teensy app but it the program button wouldn't go green.

1. Installed 1.4.1 this morning
2. Profiles disappeared (sadly I didn't download the profiles)
3. Firmware failed to upgrade (followed the ST32 installer and installed the "azeron-fw-cyborg-tansy-86.bin"

Still not working and I can't get the software to recognize the Cyborg
(I do see the "STM32 BOOTLOADER" in Device Manager. )

Also the Azeron User Interface is super slow (it wasn't like this before).

View attachment 3625
View attachment 3626
Try the firmware reflash via SMT programmer again, but instead of the latest, install the previous firmware version followed by the latest one.

Reactions: RoccoE

RoccoE

Feb 9, 2024
Thank you, that worked (I had to keep going lower in the list but it eventually updated the firmware and I am able to use the key pad). This was very frustrating and that was great help!!!

Reactions: Im this guy