Cyborg - LED/Profile Issue

jlmk99

Aug 25, 2022
Ordered this Cyborg 8/20/22 it has the Blackboard. During that time the software to use with it was reWASD. Around 10/16/23 my cyborg just stopped working as far as the profile/buttons were concerned. I checked the LED's they were not on or 1 was one. During troubleshooting I found this forum. I went and removed reWASD software from my PC. I downloaded the latest Azeron software. It updated my Cyborg fw and still didn't work. It randomly started working for a few hours. It then started randomly going between profile 1 and 2. The profile button wouldn't even work for the software. I just mapped the same profile to both which seemed to work for the last 6 days. Under the 6 days those the leds would blink everytime I pushed a button or randomly select a profile and light up both leds. Even at times the LED's would be randomly dim and if I keep using it the LED's would eventually turn off completely and stop working. I went through today and did a reflash of the fw installed it per instuctions with STprogrammer. I also went and reinstalled Azeron software. I even played around with applying older fw to the device. None of it worked. I eventually let Azeron software update my fw as it was pressing to. Still having the same issue with the leds blinking when I push buttons and random profile changes. I couldn't find a post that seems to match my description. So I decided to post with logs.

Attachments

• azeron-logs-20231021-04-51-13.log
    958.5 KB · Views: 49

jlmk99

Aug 25, 2022
Update: As the device has never really been moved much or dropped or mistreated I assumed software issues. Upon further investigation I noticed that the buttons/LED's were not working, but I found that the joystick and button above the joystick was working. I noticed that pushing in on the usb connection tinkered with the LED's working along with the buttons. So I took it apart adjusted the black wire the connects to the node of other blacks carrying power to all the buttons/LED's. So far no blinking LED's or dimming. Joystick and that button don't get power from that node. Hopefully this fixes my issue.

Reactions: Im this guy