Cyborg + Cyro = one controller?

Liukke

Verified member
Jul 12, 2023
Hello everybody,
I'm sorry if this question has been asked already but I couldn't find it with a search (maybe I can't find the right keywords for it).

I own a Cyborg, I'm obviously happy and the only issues I have are game related (many games just force you into gamepad mode ignoring the mouse if you move the analog stick).

I wanted to get myself a Cyro because I love mice with tons of buttons (I currently use a Logitech G600, best purchase ever).

Now to the question:
if I have both Cyborg and Cyro, can the software use the Cyro's analog stick as the right analog stick of the same xbox controller? Or will it count as "player 2" still with a left stick?

This way I could still play games that don't support mouse movements with the two Azeron devices combined into a single controller, without necessary having to go for a physical controller (or just for other reasons I'm not aware of yet).
From the Azeron software I can only set the analog stick as "Xbox Joystick" and is labelled as "Left Stick", which I cannot change (or I can't find the way).

I hope I was clear enough, and thanks a lot for reading.

Cheers!

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello everybody,
I'm sorry if this question has been asked already but I couldn't find it with a search (maybe I can't find the right keywords for it).

I own a Cyborg, I'm obviously happy and the only issues I have are game related (many games just force you into gamepad mode ignoring the mouse if you move the analog stick).

I wanted to get myself a Cyro because I love mice with tons of buttons (I currently use a Logitech G600, best purchase ever).

Now to the question:
if I have both Cyborg and Cyro, can the software use the Cyro's analog stick as the right analog stick of the same xbox controller? Or will it count as "player 2" still with a left stick?

This way I could still play games that don't support mouse movements with the two Azeron devices combined into a single controller, without necessary having to go for a physical controller (or just for other reasons I'm not aware of yet).
From the Azeron software I can only set the analog stick as "Xbox Joystick" and is labelled as "Left Stick", which I cannot change (or I can't find the way).

I hope I was clear enough, and thanks a lot for reading.

Cheers!
At least one of the sticks will have to be set to keyboard input, otherwise it will get assigned to player 2.

From the Azeron software I can only set the analog stick as "Xbox Joystick" and is labelled as "Left Stick", - you need to assign a button to toggle the right stick.

But what you want to achieve can be done in Rewasd by emulating the controller. Rewasd however has been banned in some games lately, so would only advice any emulating in solo games.

Liukke

Verified member
Jul 12, 2023
At least one of the sticks will have to be set to keyboard input, otherwise it will get assigned to player 2.

From the Azeron software I can only set the analog stick as "Xbox Joystick" and is labelled as "Left Stick", - you need to assign a button to toggle the right stick.

But what you want to achieve can be done in Rewasd by emulating the controller. Rewasd however has been banned in some games lately, so would only advice any emulating in solo games.

Thanks a lot for the reply,
the problem is not about getting banned (I would totally understand that), I would just like to have two analog sticks, and rewasd would just bind it in a on/off way.

Very very dumb example, I'm playing FF7 remake and thanks to its engine I can play in a borderless window, having focus on another window on my second screen and the game keeps playing, receiving controller inputs as nothing happened.
I could literally play the game (with the two sticks plus xbox button inputs), while moving the mouse on another window on the second monitor. I kinda do this a lot when following walkthroughs and similar (dunno, farming spots, drops etc.).
At the moment I'm just using my xbox controller, which I need to drop down every time I want to change window or scroll further down the text.

I know, dumb example but that's what I was looking for :'D

Anyhow, I didn't know you could switch between left/right analog stick with a keybind, a bit clunky but at least it's a way.
We have to hope for Azeron to release an update that could merge 2 devices in one single xinput controller then :O

Cheers!

Reactions: Im this guy

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Very very dumb example, I'm playing FF7 remake and thanks to its engine I can play in a borderless window, having focus on another window on my second screen and the game keeps playing, receiving controller inputs as nothing happened.
I could literally play the game (with the two sticks plus xbox button inputs), while moving the mouse on another window on the second monitor. I kinda do this a lot when following walkthroughs and similar (dunno, farming spots, drops etc.).
At the moment I'm just using my xbox controller, which I need to drop down every time I want to change window or scroll further down the text.
That`s some multitasking :)

Reactions: Liukke