Compatibility question.

Joby.ahunnid

Mar 6, 2024
Hello all, I am considering buying one of these cyborg compact devices. I play games and love the mouse and really have a hard time with wasd on keyboard. I could go controller but honestly the sensitivity of the mouse for me is to appealing.
Anyway my main game has been COD and I read they have banned reWASD. I’m wondering if that will affect the use of this device? If this device relies on that software I guess is my question.
if anything I just hope to use the joystick as a d-pad for movement Or map wasd to the buttons. I just don’t care to feel like my fingers are being stuffed into a tiny jar when playing games 😂 feel like this was one of the better options. Anyway thanks all and hopefully this is an understandable question. I’m new to the pc environment

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello all, I am considering buying one of these cyborg compact devices. I play games and love the mouse and really have a hard time with wasd on keyboard. I could go controller but honestly the sensitivity of the mouse for me is to appealing.
Anyway my main game has been COD and I read they have banned reWASD. I’m wondering if that will affect the use of this device? If this device relies on that software I guess is my question.
if anything I just hope to use the joystick as a d-pad for movement Or map wasd to the buttons. I just don’t care to feel like my fingers are being stuffed into a tiny jar when playing games 😂 feel like this was one of the better options. Anyway thanks all and hopefully this is an understandable question. I’m new to the pc environment
No Rewasd is needed.
Azeron has it`s own software.

Rewasd is a better option if you need to emulate something