Clamps keep breaking

Rylant

Sep 1, 2023
I am trying not to over tighten, but you have to tighten it enough so that it's not loose. When you tighten much more than that, they break. I had to replace one of the towers because of this, and now, the thumb stick is also broken in the same manner.

I love the unit. At this price though, I feel as though can't afford to keep replacing the broken parts. Also, the time it takes to get them is lengthy.

I guess I have to order the thumb stick piece and wait... and then I have to hope another piece doesn't break on it... Shame.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I am trying not to over tighten, but you have to tighten it enough so that it's not loose. When you tighten much more than that, they break. I had to replace one of the towers because of this, and now, the thumb stick is also broken in the same manner.

I love the unit. At this price though, I feel as though can't afford to keep replacing the broken parts. Also, the time it takes to get them is lengthy.

I guess I have to order the thumb stick piece and wait... and then I have to hope another piece doesn't break on it... Shame.
You can print one, if you have the 3d printer https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5435723
Or you`ll have to email us, if you are within warranty, that might be covered