Can't order 2 products at once?

ChaseSomething

Feb 22, 2023
I was looking to order the full shabang with a cyborg and the cyro to go big with my gaming setup, I also want to test for using them in a daily driver capacity. But when I try to put both in my cart, it automatically removes the other and I cant order both at the same time. Any help?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I was looking to order the full shabang with a cyborg and the cyro to go big with my gaming setup, I also want to test for using them in a daily driver capacity. But when I try to put both in my cart, it automatically removes the other and I cant order both at the same time. Any help?
No, unfortunately we only can do 1 keypad per order

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Why not? Seems like a bigger order is more direct profit for you and slight savings on shipping an import for customers. A win win in my book.
Would definetely agree with that.
We do have some limitations here, which we need to overcome to be able to offer multiple ''units'' (keypads/cyro) in the same shipment.

Work to do for sure !

Bambi85

Mar 13, 2024
I'd also be interested in this. ATM I'm running a 1h-Keypad with a thumbstick and even with using a modifier key like Ctrl to double the amount of hotkeys to 38, I could use a few more plus using a modifier feels inconvenient so I'm looking forward to a full azeron setup with cyborg and cyro. But with about 500€ product value I'm not willing to pay double for shipping.