Can you help me replace my Classic Azeron Thumbstick?

Pariah

May 8, 2023
I purchased my classic Azeron (I don't mean to complain) and I love it, however, I was never able to get the thumbstick to not jitter and skip around. I thought that I was calibrating it wrong for so long. Today, I'm 100% sure it's out of warranty. I tried reWASD and got stuck in WASDSDSAWASWSSWSSD mess which caused a host of issues when I went to desktop from game for any reason.

I am a strong supporter of innovation (that's why I purchased my Classic Azeron) and I love my games, but I've moved and relocated with my job a number of times and each time I get comfy and hook up my Classic Azeron, I suffer. It's completely updated and otherwise works fine, but the thumbstick failure ruins my experience and renders this beautiful creation useless for me.

Can you help me get information on how to get a Classic Azeron replacement thumbstick? I would buy two replacements modules just to extend the life and experience of my Azeron well into the future.

I bought it back in June of 2020. Order #21814. It shipped later on in July 2020, tracking number 395115694975.

I'm out of options and I can't afford to buy another whole unit. I'm good with electronics and the video replacement tutorial on YouTube looks very thorough. I've attached a photo that shows the joystick after I calibrate it...

Please Help. Thank you.

1683574787078.png

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I purchased my classic Azeron (I don't mean to complain) and I love it, however, I was never able to get the thumbstick to not jitter and skip around. I thought that I was calibrating it wrong for so long. Today, I'm 100% sure it's out of warranty. I tried reWASD and got stuck in WASDSDSAWASWSSWSSD mess which caused a host of issues when I went to desktop from game for any reason.

I am a strong supporter of innovation (that's why I purchased my Classic Azeron) and I love my games, but I've moved and relocated with my job a number of times and each time I get comfy and hook up my Classic Azeron, I suffer. It's completely updated and otherwise works fine, but the thumbstick failure ruins my experience and renders this beautiful creation useless for me.

Can you help me get information on how to get a Classic Azeron replacement thumbstick? I would buy two replacements modules just to extend the life and experience of my Azeron well into the future.

I bought it back in June of 2020. Order #21814. It shipped later on in July 2020, tracking number 395115694975.

I'm out of options and I can't afford to buy another whole unit. I'm good with electronics and the video replacement tutorial on YouTube looks very thorough. I've attached a photo that shows the joystick after I calibrate it...

Please Help. Thank you.

View attachment 3126
Give it a shot on cleaning the pcb board, if it`s jittering - https://overwhelmingrowth-com.trans...sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=lv&_x_tr_pto=nui

If you want to purchase the module, you`ll need to email us on info@azeron.eu

Pariah

May 8, 2023
Who does not have contact cleaner on their workbench? LOL! I'll try it right now. And thanks for the option to purchase the module.