CAN"T CLOSE PROBLEM PROMPT

fICH

Dec 11, 2023
every time I try to use my azeron compact when I select profiles in the software it comes up with the "we've detected a problem prompt. no matter if I click save or don't save the prompt stays there and I can't change any settings on my azeron. I've done a full reboot and re install of the software and hardware on my azeron and my computer but it keeps sending me the error. I cant use my azeron now and I need it since I perrmenetly injured my finger a few years back. I've emailed support and they haven't replied in weeks. please help.

Attachments

• azeron-logs-20231210-05-35-46.log
    228.7 KB · Views: 33

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
every time I try to use my azeron compact when I select profiles in the software it comes up with the "we've detected a problem prompt. no matter if I click save or don't save the prompt stays there and I can't change any settings on my azeron. I've done a full reboot and re install of the software and hardware on my azeron and my computer but it keeps sending me the error. I cant use my azeron now and I need it since I perrmenetly injured my finger a few years back. I've emailed support and they haven't replied in weeks. please help.
Can you make a video of the issue ?