Can I use the Cyborg without external mouse?

DylannnGaming

Apr 20, 2022
Hi Everyone!

My name is dylan and my right hand is paralyzed.
I am playing most of my games with a controller but also MMO's with only my mouse. When I become a higher level, only my mouse won't be enough. Is the Azaron programmable to use as my mouse and keyboard in one?

Greetings from the Netherlands!

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hi Everyone!

My name is dylan and my right hand is paralyzed.
I am playing most of my games with a controller but also MMO's with only my mouse. When I become a higher level, only my mouse won't be enough. Is the Azaron programmable to use as my mouse and keyboard in one?

Greetings from the Netherlands!
Hello Dylan
You can conver the thumbstick to be used as a mouse pointer, but that won't give as much precision as mouse.
We are working on a mouse, you might find interesting - https://forum.azeron.eu/index.php?forums/conceptcheddar.42/

Reactions: AZGUNS

DylannnGaming

Apr 20, 2022
Hello Dylan
You can conver the thumbstick to be used as a mouse pointer, but that won't give as much precision as mouse.
We are working on a mouse, you might find interesting - https://forum.azeron.eu/index.php?forums/conceptcheddar.42/
Thanks for your reaction! This is indeed what I would love to test out for my hand. The only question is: When do you have the first load for selling, what will be the price range and is there any possibility to test it in Beta so I can help you guys/girls make it better? This would be revolutionary for disabled gamers.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Thanks for your reaction! This is indeed what I would love to test out for my hand. The only question is: When do you have the first load for selling, what will be the price range and is there any possibility to test it in Beta so I can help you guys/girls make it better? This would be revolutionary for disabled gamers.
No release date and no idea on the price range at the moment I`m afraid.
Initially it was planned for summer, but the release date my be later.
Email us on info@azeron.eu regarding the testing