Can I Change The Analog Stick So I Can Aim With It?

Qball445

Feb 8, 2024
I am an amputee who recently bought your product to try and get my video-gaming life back but there is one thing I'm struggling with. I understand this is a keyboard, but is there any way to bind aiming in-game to the analog stick? Because of the lack of my other hand, I cannot hold a mouse. I really enjoy your product and would like to keep using it, but if I cannot aim, it diminishes the amount of games I can play and would therefore defeat the purpose of me even having one. I don't mind binding W A S D to the keys, I just want to know if its possible and if so, how?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I am an amputee who recently bought your product to try and get my video-gaming life back but there is one thing I'm struggling with. I understand this is a keyboard, but is there any way to bind aiming in-game to the analog stick? Because of the lack of my other hand, I cannot hold a mouse. I really enjoy your product and would like to keep using it, but if I cannot aim, it diminishes the amount of games I can play and would therefore defeat the purpose of me even having one. I don't mind binding W A S D to the keys, I just want to know if its possible and if so, how?
You can with Joytoykey or Rewasd.
On native software you can only do that for the games that support controller input, with assigning the button to toggle the right stick in the profile.

Cyro could be a better option for you, it has the mouse function and the joystick.