Button Overlays

DannyGpuds

Mar 1, 2023
Anyone know of a way to prevent the button prompts from constantly changing if using controller input? Whenever the mouse is moved it changes to keyboard but use the pad and its controller.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Anyone know of a way to prevent the button prompts from constantly changing if using controller input? Whenever the mouse is moved it changes to keyboard but use the pad and its controller.
If the game doesn't support dual input, it will do that. You`ll need to use it in keyboard mode instead.
If the game supports dual input and it still does that, then there will be an option in the settings to lock the input method.

Reactions: DannyGpuds

DannyGpuds

Mar 1, 2023
If the game doesn't support dual input, it will do that. You`ll need to use it in keyboard mode instead.
If the game supports dual input and it still does that, then there will be an option in the settings to lock the input method.
Thank you very much. And that option would be in the menu for that particular game, yes?

DannyGpuds

Mar 1, 2023
Not sure on those. Try asking on discord https://discord.gg/9tw9pju
Are the buttons mapped to keyboard buttons and stick to 360 or the rest of the buttons are also bound for joy?
I generally have everything bound to keyboard except for joy. Whenever i move the mouse, keybinds switch to keyboard. And when I use the joy, it switches to xbox, in terms of the overlay. It seems Cyberpunk isnt simultaneous inputs so that would explain that.