Broken Pinky Side Button

Driggz

May 28, 2022
Tracy California- USA
Hello!! Right off the bat, great packaging & amazingly fast shipping. I received the controller yesterday just as I was about to leave the house so I came back in for a minute just to unbox it and look at it to check it out. The pinky side button assembly is hanging from the side of the controller. I can see where it would be in place if it were to be glued back together. I waited approximately 3/3.5 weeks for it to be made & get here. I don't really have the extra $30 to ship it back right away nor would I want too honestly but my question is this,.... If i were to glue the piece back into place, would it void my warranty? It seems quite simple enough & could avoid a whole process of shipping back and forth again. I haven't even got to do ANYTHING with it yet....this was my earliest convenience to email u. If it has other issues at all also I would have to repeat this process possibly again after I got it back from u for this issue. I'd like to venture further with it at the very least. I'm in California USA so I'm trying to avoid the possible weeks/months of back & forth shipping if there ends up being real problems with the product. Thank you very much for the time & I look forward to hearing a response at the earliest possible convenience from u.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Really sorry to hear that.
Please email us on info@azeron.eu and our tech support will take care of you, include your order number and photo

Best way on resolving this would be sending you a replacement tower, if you feel comfortable swapping it by following the guide -

If you don't feel comfortable swapping tower, then the only option would be sending it back for a repair.

You wouldn't have to pay even a penny for either of the options.

Driggz

May 28, 2022
Tracy California- USA
Wow.... good amount of work i have to do already. I guess send me the tower if u would please. All the buttons seem to work so I'll start adjusting what I can. I hope the tower is shipped the same method. It was here super fast after I was told it was completed & shipped. Honestly tho, this is a bummer with the whole process plus waiting another week or 2 is so off putting if I did send it back. I emailed the info@azeron.eu with the information as you suggested and will be awaiting my replacement tower. Thank you very much.

Reactions: Im this guy

W0lv3r1n3

May 8, 2022
USA
I also have the same issue. Azeron has been kind enough to send me a replacement Tower
for my Cyborb.
I do have a question though, can I just cut the two wires off of the pinky side button?
Would that screw anything up or do I just lose that button to use?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I also have the same issue. Azeron has been kind enough to send me a replacement Tower
for my Cyborb.
I do have a question though, can I just cut the two wires off of the pinky side button?
Would that screw anything up or do I just lose that button to use?
Just don't use it till the replacement part comes.
You can also cut the wires off, if it is hanging on the wires only, but make sure you disconnect the usb cable first.