??? Big thumbstick in digital version for tactile WASD and more memory for saving profiles in future???

Fingerless

Sep 10, 2022
Hello,

i´m very interested in buying this device but playing shooter with analog thumbstick is a absolutely nogo for me due to lack of speed and tactile feeling of movement.

So i´d like to know if there will be a choseble digital 5-way thumbstick version in the future? I´ll bet that would be a gamechanger for many buyers for shooters.
What i have a problem with too is, that there will be only two game profiles to save in the device.
With my great old Roccat Tyon mouse i´m having 5 profiles and this is even not enough...

I think this two things will make a huge difference for buyers decision in buying this great thing. You will sell like hell then!

P.S.
What would be nice also if you could offer to print customizable symbols or letters into the triggercaps with differrent color for better usability/learning the huga amount of triggers.
So that the caps can be changed for different needs.

Best regards,
Fingerless

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello,

i´m very interested in buying this device but playing shooter with analog thumbstick is a absolutely nogo for me due to lack of speed and tactile feeling of movement.

So i´d like to know if there will be a choseble digital 5-way thumbstick version in the future? I´ll bet that would be a gamechanger for many buyers for shooters.
What i have a problem with too is, that there will be only two game profiles to save in the device.
With my great old Roccat Tyon mouse i´m having 5 profiles and this is even not enough...

I think this two things will make a huge difference for buyers decision in buying this great thing. You will sell like hell then!

P.S.
What would be nice also if you could offer to print customizable symbols or letters into the triggercaps with differrent color for better usability/learning the huga amount of triggers.
So that the caps can be changed for different needs.

Best regards,
Fingerless
Do you use restrictor ring on thumbstick for movement ?

We might do dpad in the future. We have been working on one.

You can save unlimited amount of profiles in the software.