Azeron software opens for 1 second

Noxava

Nov 10, 2023
Hey,

I have bought Azeron a half a year ago and I love it. It's a bit difficult to learn but that's great, it's a fun challenge. However, after a 1,5 month break due to travelling the software won't launch. Well, it launches, there are 1 - 4 processes that open and close within probably 1s. I tried reinstalling and it hasn't helped, tried to look for a solution through google and on the forum and didn't find any similar case. The device itself works no problem but I cannot rebind anything. I am trying to come up with a solution myself but so far to no avail, I will update the post if I find something but would be thankful for any advice!

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hey,

I have bought Azeron a half a year ago and I love it. It's a bit difficult to learn but that's great, it's a fun challenge. However, after a 1,5 month break due to travelling the software won't launch. Well, it launches, there are 1 - 4 processes that open and close within probably 1s. I tried reinstalling and it hasn't helped, tried to look for a solution through google and on the forum and didn't find any similar case. The device itself works no problem but I cannot rebind anything. I am trying to come up with a solution myself but so far to no avail, I will update the post if I find something but would be thankful for any advice!
Give it a go on reinstlaling the app along with deleting appdata -

Noxava

Nov 10, 2023
Give it a go on reinstlaling the app along with deleting appdata -
Thank you for the response, the only issue I have is that in the video it is shown how to export a profile from software-level but how can I export if the app will not launch?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Thank you for the response, the only issue I have is that in the video it is shown how to export a profile from software-level but how can I export if the app will not launch?
Ignore that part, if you can't launch the app.
Saved profiles will be lost unfortunately.

Noxava

Nov 10, 2023
That worked thank you, although I lost my saves which is what delayed me with doing this because I did not want to have to re-do my 12 profiles. It's not a problem but I would be grateful to have a more accissible option. For example a "back-up file" button in the profile editor next to "Delete".

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
That worked thank you, although I lost my saves which is what delayed me with doing this because I did not want to have to re-do my 12 profiles. It's not a problem but I would be grateful to have a more accissible option. For example a "back-up file" button in the profile editor next to "Delete".
After you re-create profiles, go in the settings tab and export the profiles and have the file saved. In the case you ever run into the issue again, import the profiles, so you don't have to re-do them