Azeron hardly working

AnDanDan

Nov 11, 2022
I began this process since initially after getting my Azeron last year, the software hardly worked (constant freezing, barely launching, not recognizing the device even if it was plugged in) but recently Ive decided to give it a go again.

To try and deal with these issues I attempted a clean reset based on some searches. I removed Azeron entirely from my PC, installed STM (based on my board being Azeron) but unfortunately the wrong version, and flashed it with the most recent firmware. Realizing my mistakes, I tried to start over, however the keypad isnt connected at all. The light doesnt work, doesnt matter which USB port its plugged into with the machine.

STM doesnt detect the device. How do I proceed?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I began this process since initially after getting my Azeron last year, the software hardly worked (constant freezing, barely launching, not recognizing the device even if it was plugged in) but recently Ive decided to give it a go again.

To try and deal with these issues I attempted a clean reset based on some searches. I removed Azeron entirely from my PC, installed STM (based on my board being Azeron) but unfortunately the wrong version, and flashed it with the most recent firmware. Realizing my mistakes, I tried to start over, however the keypad isnt connected at all. The light doesnt work, doesnt matter which USB port its plugged into with the machine.

STM doesnt detect the device. How do I proceed?
Try
Make sure you aren't on the latest Cubeprogrammer version.
2.17 is bugged at the moment, so anything below that should work

AnDanDan

Nov 11, 2022
That was able to get it flashed and lighting up, but the software doesnt show anything. It does detect that something is there, as it goes from requesting me to plug the device in, but once it plugs in it doesnt show anything under profiles for me to customize.
1713235185637.png

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
That was able to get it flashed and lighting up, but the software doesnt show anything. It does detect that something is there, as it goes from requesting me to plug the device in, but once it plugs in it doesnt show anything under profiles for me to customize.View attachment 3698
Try manually flashing the firmware with the earliest version. Then Unplug it, restart the PC launch the software and plug it in, then let it update via software.

Last edited:

AnDanDan

Nov 11, 2022
Thats gotten the Azeron working, however Im now back to the original issue I was having - launching the software causes it to immediately go non responsive.