Azeron Cyborg is actually rather bad

LeoByron

Aug 2, 2023
I have been using my Cyborg for several months and although it was ok for relatively easy games, as soon as I tried to use it for more difficult fps games, it became a nightmare to use. I constantly hit multiple buttons by accident, the confused jumble of buttons gets even worse in moments of panic until every single wrong button gets pressed, often excepting the one that was initially intended.

I understand that customizing spacing as well as granting time for the learning curved attached to using it is an important part of the process of using this product, but after several months, I am probably going to throw it in the garbage. It's just not a practical design for most games and I cannot compensate for the bad design no matter how much I tweak the settings.

I am very disappointed.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I have been using my Cyborg for several months and although it was ok for relatively easy games, as soon as I tried to use it for more difficult fps games, it became a nightmare to use. I constantly hit multiple buttons by accident, the confused jumble of buttons gets even worse in moments of panic until every single wrong button gets pressed, often excepting the one that was initially intended.

I understand that customizing spacing as well as granting time for the learning curved attached to using it is an important part of the process of using this product, but after several months, I am probably going to throw it in the garbage. It's just not a practical design for most games and I cannot compensate for the bad design no matter how much I tweak the settings.

I am very disappointed.
It could badly adjusted. Your hand has to lay relaxed on the keypad without touching any buttons -

Missclicks shouldn't happen since you are not reaching over for the buttons. Do you remove the hand from the pad to reach any of the buttons?

It is also possible, that the product is just not for you. Every single person is different and whatever suits you, won't suit me.

I`m surprised that it`s been several months and you still have it, despite the fact, that you can't use it. Most people, who can't get used to it, give up straight away.

deetroy

Aug 4, 2023
I don't want to be rude, but honestly this is lack of skill. I have over 800h in Apex with the Azeron Cyborg on a platinum to diamond level and my gameplay improved quite a bit compared to a keyboard.