Azeron Compact mousepad keeps showing ALT, SHIFT, WINDOWS, and CTRL under my mouse cursor, despite never having it in my azeron profiles

sigmaftwrs

Jun 5, 2023
The title says it, and I keep having to unplug it and to rework it to where I can continue using it. I use it for shortcuts for my art program and it is frustrating to have to constantly keep resetting. I have tried reconfiguring it but nothing has worked in the process and I am at my wits end as to why it's doing this..

Another small detail, it keeps showing that and also this GR thing I don't even know what it does

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
The title says it, and I keep having to unplug it and to rework it to where I can continue using it. I use it for shortcuts for my art program and it is frustrating to have to constantly keep resetting. I have tried reconfiguring it but nothing has worked in the process and I am at my wits end as to why it's doing this..

Another small detail, it keeps showing that and also this GR thing I don't even know what it does
Hmm, don't quite understand what`s happening here.
Please email us on info@azeron.eu and include a video showing the issue please, so I can better understand it.