Azeron as Keyboard

Sergiop077

Jun 8, 2022
Hi guys,

I'm trying to use Cronus Zen with azeron but it reads it as a Joypad. Is there a way to make the azeron be reconigzed as a keyboard? On the on board profiles I only have keyboard inputs. So there must be a way to trasmite to Cronus Zen that its a keyboard. Is it possible?

Thanks

Sergiop077

Jun 8, 2022
Not on pc.
You don't need adapter for the Azeron to be recognised as a keyboard
I know. The thing is cronus zen recognizes azeron as a joypad not as a keyboard. So i'm gessing that the output of azeron sends some kind of signal as joypad and not as keyboard

Sergiop077

Jun 8, 2022
You don't need adapter for the Azeron to be recognised as a keyboard
solving this will open a new world of possibilities because everybody its using cronus zen but when you pair it with a mouse the mouse dosent work properly because as azeron its register as a joypad and the right joystick input get in some kind of conflit

Sanderson2544

Jun 28, 2022
I second this. I just got the Cyborg compact and they only way that I've gotten it to kind of work is to make the key binds register as a controller button. This seems clunky and takes too much time switching back and forth from the Cronus to pc to rebind the keys. It also limits key binding multiple functions together such as having one button on the Azeron register as two buttons. Like in apex having RB and LB being your ultimate, or having select and pause be the menu for the Cronus just being one button.

Having the Cronus see this as a gamepad overrides any of the controller buttons as well which makes it much harder to have the initial setup to change in game settings. The only workaround I've seen to have this register as a keyboard is to have a XIM Apex which is out of stock and between $200-$300 in the used market. Already dropping $170 for the Azeron, and more for the Cronus which would have thought would work because the Azeron should be seen as a keyboard. I would love to see a update to the firmware for the Azeron that would allow multiple keybinds availabe for one button, as well as Cronus Zen firmware to choose what each plug in is seen as.

Any thoughts or ideas on how to get this set up would be appreciated.