arms breaking

Williamsleh

Jun 17, 2023
Anyone else have the arms on the cyborg breaking.....i am two arms down now. almost $300 for something to last less than a year?

Gunslinger1776

Jan 25, 2024
Am curious about how that's happening. Interested in potentially purchasing a unit myself and came here to see what kind of things people are experiencing with the devices and how customer service handles it. But did not expect to hear about the arms actually breaking. They seem to be pretty stout. Would think the hinges for the paddles would go first if anything. What part specifically is failing?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Am curious about how that's happening. Interested in potentially purchasing a unit myself and came here to see what kind of things people are experiencing with the devices and how customer service handles it. But did not expect to hear about the arms actually breaking. They seem to be pretty stout. Would think the hinges for the paddles would go first if anything. What part specifically is failing?
Not sure about this case as we haven't heard back.
Tower joints have had issues.
People do overtighten the screws or on keypad arrival start moving the parts without loosening the screws, which make the initial damage.
Few months back we limited some colors for the joints, so softer fillaments were removed for the joints.
Also moved on to pteg instead of pla on joints, which is sturdier.