Amazon shop?

Mors

Dec 27, 2023
Hello, I have a bunch of Amazon gift tokens after Christmas, I did notice that there is an Azeron store – is this an affiliated or genuine storefront? The options are very limited however with only one model, two colours, no option to change palm rest and, most concerning, no option to change size.

I have to say, using the vouchers would be a better option for me but not if the shop is a knock-off or is simply someone drop shipping, plus, the options as I stated are very limited.

(one example of the many on Amazon, although most are 'unavailable' they do occasionally pop up as available: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Azeron-Compact-Gaming-keypad-Programmable-Blue/dp/B08GKW51BJ)

Mors.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello, I have a bunch of Amazon gift tokens after Christmas, I did notice that there is an Azeron store – is this an affiliated or genuine storefront? The options are very limited however with only one model, two colours, no option to change palm rest and, most concerning, no option to change size.

I have to say, using the vouchers would be a better option for me but not if the shop is a knock-off or is simply someone drop shipping, plus, the options as I stated are very limited.

(one example of the many on Amazon, although most are 'unavailable' they do occasionally pop up as available: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Azeron-Compact-Gaming-keypad-Programmable-Blue/dp/B08GKW51BJ)

Mors.
It`s a genuine one.
However currently we are out of stock on Amazon.
I believe we are planning on restock around mid January.

There are limitations - we only sell medium, limited colors, curved palmrest only.

Mors

Dec 27, 2023
It`s a genuine one.
However currently we are out of stock on Amazon.
I believe we are planning on restock around mid January.

There are limitations - we only sell medium, limited colors, curved palmrest only.
Thanks for the prompt response. Good to know it's a genuine shop, shame about the limited options however.

I imagine I need a large version, my hands measure 20cm as per the guide and I would also like both palmrests. I'll go through the webstore in that case.

Reactions: Im this guy