Adjusting the window size of the azeron software

Romanoff

Jan 13, 2022
Hey guys,
I just installed version 1.0 of the Azeron software. The problem is, I have an old small screen as a second screen that only manages 1280x1024. Normally this is not a problem, but when I stream I do half of the screen with the streamchat and half with the Azeron software. In the previous version you could adjust the window size beautifully and you didn't have a fat empty bar to the right of the button overview.
Can you change this back so that you can adjust the window size flexibly?
Thanks
Agt.Romanoff

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hey guys,
I just installed version 1.0 of the Azeron software. The problem is, I have an old small screen as a second screen that only manages 1280x1024. Normally this is not a problem, but when I stream I do half of the screen with the streamchat and half with the Azeron software. In the previous version you could adjust the window size beautifully and you didn't have a fat empty bar to the right of the button overview.
Can you change this back so that you can adjust the window size flexibly?
Thanks
Agt.Romanoff
Thank you.
Passed the suggestion on

Romanoff

Jan 13, 2022
I just wanna push this thread and maybe an admin can put it into the software area. I still can adjust the windows size and this just f**** me up. Pls work on it

Dre9872

Apr 7, 2023
Plus one also on this. I got my keypad back in Oct 2020 and have been on the same old software since then. Just moved to a new PC and did a clean install and got the new azeron software.
1, could not import all my azeron profiles, new software just said the file was corrupt.
2, Why is the window so big?????
Seriously its huge, please change it so we can resize to minimum just to see controls.

Dre9872

Apr 7, 2023
So another software update. No change in the ability to make the window smaller. Come on guys its changing a few lines of code. Why on earth you restrict the window size in the first place is beyond me.
I used to be able to have Azeron open on my Temps/fps/other monitor, now it has to sit on my browsing monitor because its so big it covers everything.

Reactions: mikea

Dre9872

Apr 7, 2023
So, another software update, still not able to resize to a sensible size. At this point I am so fed up I am going back to v0.23.2 and turning off update.
Such a great piece of hardware with stupid software and devs with earplugs in.

Dre9872

Apr 7, 2023
So it seems you cannot go back. All the buttons are screwed, in different places, joystick stuck. Yes I changed the firmware to v60 when using the v0.23.2 software. Even going back to latest software and firmware the keypad still doesn't work. Guess its time to bin it.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
So it seems you cannot go back. All the buttons are screwed, in different places, joystick stuck. Yes I changed the firmware to v60 when using the v0.23.2 software. Even going back to latest software and firmware the keypad still doesn't work. Guess its time to bin it.
Sounds like the incorrect firmware was uploaded. Make sure you choose the correct model for your firmware

Dre9872

Apr 7, 2023
So. I am indeed an idiot and was loading Cyborg firmware onto my Classic controller. I now have the right firmware and everything works.

Reactions: Im this guy

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
So. I am indeed an idiot and was loading Cyborg firmware onto my Classic controller. I now have the right firmware and everything works.
It has happened to a lot of people.
Glad to hear the issue has been resolved

MowgliTheMad

Jun 12, 2023
I just wanted to bump this post. I decided to update my software for Azeron finally and the inability to fully modify the window size is highly annoying. I fail to see why such a feature was removed in the first place.
If the developers are capable please re-enable us to alter the size of the window, if not. Which version of the most recent software is capable?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I just wanted to bump this post. I decided to update my software for Azeron finally and the inability to fully modify the window size is highly annoying. I fail to see why such a feature was removed in the first place.
If the developers are capable please re-enable us to alter the size of the window, if not. Which version of the most recent software is capable?
Fully modifying window size was never an option with Azeron software. It was some different scaling perhaps.
Some more UI updates are coming with next software release.