5 way button above the joystick fell off.

Corbin

Sep 19, 2023
This is the first time it happened. I was going to get some plastic glue to put it back on, but I first wanted to ask if this was supposed to be by design on purpose or if I would need some adhesive to put it back on.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
This is the first time it happened. I was going to get some plastic glue to put it back on, but I first wanted to ask if this was supposed to be by design on purpose or if I would need some adhesive to put it back on.
It wasn't suppose to happen.
Hot glue is the best fix. The reason we use hot glue, is so it can be removed, in case the disassembling of the thumbstick module is required.
You can stuff a piece of paper on the side when you are putting it back on, that should hold well

Reactions: Corbin

Corbin

Sep 19, 2023
Is there, by chance another glue alternative that I can use? I do not have a glue gun, and I'm having trouble with using paper; it still falls off.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Is there, by chance another glue alternative that I can use? I do not have a glue gun, and I'm having trouble with using paper; it still falls off.
You can use the locktite as well, a little bit should do it, as long as you don't put too much, so the cap can always be detached.

Reactions: Corbin