2 AZERON GAMING KEYPADS Support at same time

Millhouse

Mar 29, 2023
Hello I was wondering if there is any way to support 2 Azeron Gaming Keypads at the same time?

Right now I have the Cyborg Compact and the Cyro.

I was hoping to use the Cyro as an MMO mouse alternative while still keeping my Cyborg Compact as a Gamepad. I was interacting with the software and it seems to only allow one enabled at a time.

Reactions: vegasunleashed

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
You will have to use one of them ( or both ) on onboard memory.
Both thumbsticks will have to be set to keyboard mode, so the PC doesn't think you have 2 controllers connected

Last edited:
Reactions: vegasunleashed

Millhouse

Mar 29, 2023
Is there any chance that the company will release a tutorial for this issue? Unfortunately some of what you are saying is not clear to me. Thanks for the reply!

Reactions: Im this guy

vegasunleashed

Mar 29, 2023
and actually after trying what you said to do above i am still having issues with both of them working correctly at the same time.

Donoya

Aug 25, 2023
Hello. I'm new to this kind of product. I'm considering buying this as a replacement for a traditional keyboard for my partner since regular keyboards hurt her hand, but I realized I would need at least 2 in order to have enough keys, and even then, I would need a separate numpad (which would also work as the arrow keys, home, page up, page down, end, enter, +, -, *, /, insert, and delete keys). Would it be possible to make this work with 2 cyborg models? Or would there be a conflict? If this is not something that can be done, would it be possible to assign the extra keys to a bigger programmable 40ish key keypad (replacing the numpad) with the cyborg keypad?

Nancy86468

Aug 27, 2023
Hello, I have a similar question. I have a cyro. It fits so well in my hand that I'm considering buying another one for the other hand. Then play without mouse and keyboard. Does it work? Has this ever been tested?
Best regards,

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello. I'm new to this kind of product. I'm considering buying this as a replacement for a traditional keyboard for my partner since regular keyboards hurt her hand, but I realized I would need at least 2 in order to have enough keys, and even then, I would need a separate numpad (which would also work as the arrow keys, home, page up, page down, end, enter, +, -, *, /, insert, and delete keys). Would it be possible to make this work with 2 cyborg models? Or would there be a conflict? If this is not something that can be done, would it be possible to assign the extra keys to a bigger programmable 40ish key keypad (replacing the numpad) with the cyborg keypad?
If you want to use Azeron for typing, two of them would be the best solution indeed.
Least used buttons can be assigned on doubleor long clicks.

In case you run out buttons, you can use layering function or a layer just for the numbers as example.

There won't be any conflict.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello, I have a similar question. I have a cyro. It fits so well in my hand that I'm considering buying another one for the other hand. Then play without mouse and keyboard. Does it work? Has this ever been tested?
Best regards,
It will work, you can have abcd on one Cyro and efgh on the other Cyro as example