Search results

1. R

Little history with the Cyro

Hello Community, I would like to share a little story. It happened at the end of 2022 that a friend approached me about Azeron. He knew that I was using an Azeron (a Cyborg to be exact). He lives in a kind of community house and he was looking for a Christmas present for one of the housemates...
  2. R

Adjusting the window size of the azeron software

Hey guys, I just installed version 1.0 of the Azeron software. The problem is, I have an old small screen as a second screen that only manages 1280x1024. Normally this is not a problem, but when I stream I do half of the screen with the streamchat and half with the Azeron software. In the...
  3. R

How to push the button underneath

Hello, I have a second question: How do you use the second row of buttons under the fingers on the Cyborg? The first row is like the Compact and Classic and easy to reach. How is this operated by the first finger limb? Unfortunately I haven't found anything in the gallery or on instagram, so a...
  4. R

What palmrest should I get?

Hello, I'm always wondering which palm rest I should order. The curved one looks so very curved that I think it would become uncomfortable at some point, although it is probably the more natural posture. Can one of the Azeron users tell me which one they ordered, or if they ordered both, which...