Search results

1. A

Questions

Apologies for not replying sooner. I still use a mouse with thumb buttons. They are simply too valuable to not use. Especially if you like to DPI shift for precision shots.
  2. A

Found one fix for "Device profiles are corrupt. Please reconnect the device..."

This is an FYI instead of a request for assistance. I hope that this may help others that experience this issue, either by them reading it or if you deem it worthy, passing this along when assisting them. If not, then I will remove this if needed. I have a refurb Cyborg. I've been having a...
  3. A

Feedback and suggestions for Cyro

Please consider having a home row bump button option for one or more of the buttons, similar to what the F and J keys are on your keyboard. Due to minimal adjustability, this will help immensely with repositioning after reaching for one of the more awkward buttons or the mouse wheel. Putting it...
  4. A

Horizontal Cyro?

If you have access to a 3D Printer, check out the pinned posts in their Discord under the Modifications chat.
  5. A

Questions

My anecdotal input that may help. I play WoW and have been using my Cyborg for about 2 months. I had a Razer Tartarus and a Logitech mouse that had 6 thumb buttons plus 2 DPI buttons near the left click and I relied heavily on them for Ctrl/Alt/Shift keys and macros and Reload/Interact for...
  6. A

additional button for thumb

I second this.