Search results

1. E

Additional options within macro

If there was a way to macro the stick toggle into a longer macro with other key presses, I could probably try to set the stick sensitivity sliders in the toggled stick option all to zero / least sensitive possible, then swap back at the end of the macro after the other button(s) are activated...
  2. E

Additional options within macro

Old post but I'd like this too. Some games activate different moves when the stick is pointed/walking/running compared to when the stick is in the neutral position. It would be nice to be able to press a finger key to do the neutral stick version of the button without having to swap the...
  3. E

How to Macro: E held down, then add SPACE with the E down (*single* keypress) ?

I got it working but will probably tweak the timings a little more to make sure there is no hiccups. It's for Elden Ring by the way but might apply to some other similar games in the genre. Might still have to time swapping back to the plain old "E" forward button coming out of macro rolls...
  4. E

How to Macro: E held down, then add SPACE with the E down (*single* keypress) ?

EDIT: I found the MACRO selection in the SINGLE PRESS area. Still fumbling around with the new software. . . . . . . . . . I don't know if the "double press" heading is just counterintuitive or what? Do I have to double press to do this? That's the only place I found so far that has...