Search results

1. L

Cyborg + Cyro = one controller?

Thanks a lot for the reply, the problem is not about getting banned (I would totally understand that), I would just like to have two analog sticks, and rewasd would just bind it in a on/off way. Very very dumb example, I'm playing FF7 remake and thanks to its engine I can play in a borderless...
  2. L

Cyborg + Cyro = one controller?

Hello everybody, I'm sorry if this question has been asked already but I couldn't find it with a search (maybe I can't find the right keywords for it). I own a Cyborg, I'm obviously happy and the only issues I have are game related (many games just force you into gamepad mode ignoring the mouse...
  3. L

Advanced keybinds options

I though about that but unfortunately it won't work. I mean, I can't set a specific delay, since sprinting can last from half a second to 5-10 seconds straight. I would need to activate step 1 when I press, and step 3 when I release. I recreated the macro on the logitech G-Hub software, which...
  4. L

The Azeron Software 1.3.0 is here

How do I downgrade to the previous one? That pop up feature for key binding literally destroyed every workflow with the app, it's a flippin' nightmare to bind many keys in succession now :/ wth
  5. L

Yup but I want to do the opposite, press the button on the Azeron, send a shift button cycle (press and release, whatever delay between the two), then release the button and send another shift press/release cycle. One press, two shifts :P What you suggest seems to be, I press and release the...
  6. L

Hello everybody! I have a question about some keybinds that I'd like to see in the Azeron software! I currently use a Cyborg and I'm having lots of fun with it. Quick backstory: I play Elder Scrolls Online, and I need to enable gamepad mode to use the analog stick on my Cyborg together with the...