Search results

1. K

Cyborg not working after Update

The hard reset helped, I was able to install the firmware again afterwards. I installed the penultimate firmware and then the latest one again, but the error still remained that the device was not displayed under the profiles but it did now appear in the Settings Window. I did a clean software...
  2. K

Thank you for the quick response I still haven't found a DFU device in the Device Manager but was able to find the STM bootloader, uninstalled it and then reinstalled it. Afterwards i did use the .bin File for the Firmware in the SMT Tool and this time it worked. Unplugged the Device and opend...
  3. K

Hi, i wanted to update the Azeron software to V1.41. The Keybord works perfectly fine until then. OS is Windows 10 Downloaded the latest Version of it and after the successful Installation it wanted to update the firmware as well, done this, was succesfull then the Screen comes up to calibrate...
  4. K

Two Buttons linked together

Thanks for the quick reply. Loosened the screws that held the board a bit and moved it, after that it worked perfectly
  5. K

Two Buttons linked together

Hi, I received my new Azeron Cyborg today. Love it so far. Software version 1.1.2 Beta My problem now is that In the configuration menu, button #11 and #12 are always pressed together as if they were connected. No matter which of the two I press, always the same. Changing profile or assigning...