Search results

1. J

Multi-press on hold?

https://www.rewasd.com/ Was able to accomplish this with reWASD. Would've been nicer if the Azeron software provided this. Hopefully that changes!
  2. J

Multi-press on hold?

Not sure if there's another term for this I'm not aware of (tried searching for it) but while I'm playing FFXIV, I'm finding myself wanting to be able to just hold a button and have it just spam the button while it's held down. I get that this behavior isn't generally sought after in other games...
  3. J

Up flick keys hard to use?

3rd day using and adjusting the azeron... I will say that I'm getting used to it faster than I expected. And to be clear, I'm referring to the buttons just in front of the flat ones on the fingertips. I definitely can see using the farther away ones above the fingers being for out of combat...
  4. J

Up flick keys hard to use?

Just got my Azeron in and I've been adjusting and testing it. One thing I'm noticing is it's actually really difficult for me to press the keys that you "flick up" to press. Especially the middle and ring finger ones (index is ok). Is this just a muscle building thing I'm not used to yet? Or is...