Up flick keys hard to use?

Jakey

Dec 19, 2022
Just got my Azeron in and I've been adjusting and testing it. One thing I'm noticing is it's actually really difficult for me to press the keys that you "flick up" to press. Especially the middle and ring finger ones (index is ok). Is this just a muscle building thing I'm not used to yet? Or is it typical to not actually use these keys? Curious what others experience here.

Thanks!

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Just got my Azeron in and I've been adjusting and testing it. One thing I'm noticing is it's actually really difficult for me to press the keys that you "flick up" to press. Especially the middle and ring finger ones (index is ok). Is this just a muscle building thing I'm not used to yet? Or is it typical to not actually use these keys? Curious what others experience here.

Thanks!
They can be used for non combat stuff, like ''esc'' or mount or similar things.

Reactions: Jakey

Jakey

Dec 19, 2022
3rd day using and adjusting the azeron... I will say that I'm getting used to it faster than I expected. And to be clear, I'm referring to the buttons just in front of the flat ones on the fingertips. I definitely can see using the farther away ones above the fingers being for out of combat keys.

A combination of adjusting the angles and distances is making it easier to flick that front button in combat though. Might just be a matter of practice!

Reactions: Im this guy

ph0x

Feb 3, 2023
A lot is indeed depending on the practise. During the first tries I was barely able to move a finger without triggering other paddles. Now I can even grip the device pretty firmly and still only press the buttons I want. This way even the knuckle buttons can eventually be used for something quicker. :)