Search results

1. K

Azeron Software's Suggestions for Improvements when Using Cyborg and Cyro Together

Software Version:1.2.1 Cyborg Firmware Version:74a Cyro Firmware Version:84b I received Cyro 3 days ago. This may be a problem only in my environment, but I would like to report the current situation when using Cyborg and Cyro together. In my environment, it is not possible to use Cyro as...
  2. K

Onboard profile switching buttons do not work

Perhaps I am attaching the log again as it seems that it is not attached. I see that you cannot attach a log with a ".log" extension. I will attach it with ".txt" extension. Please delete the file if it is unexpectedly attached.
  3. K

After following the Clean Reset guide and reconfiguring, the Onboard Profile can now be switched by Profile Switch. I apologize for the trouble. The cause of my problem may be that the Profile Switch was not pushed to the back when I updated the firmware or software. Now I can use Cyborg again...
  4. K

Thanks for response. The log is attached. I found another log about how to do a clean reset guide, so I will try that as well.
  5. K

Plug-In Your Device

My Keypad is also having some problems in another thread, but I am writing this in the hope that I can help. I upgraded from v.0.23.2 and I will write my upgrade procedure. 1. install v1.0.3 with v.0.23.2 installed (i.e. both installed) 2. uninstall v.0.23.2 3. v.1.0.3 does not recognize...
  6. K

Thx for response. It is good to know that others besides me are experiencing similar symptoms. I also avoid this problem by using Software Profile instead of Onboard Profile. However, I still think it is annoying compared to the fact that I was able to switch profiles only with Profile Switch...
  7. K

My environment:. Cyborg Software Version: 1.0.3 Firmware Version: 70 I changed from Software Version 0.23.2 to the above version on November 6. Then, when I try to switch profiles using Cyborg's Profile Switch, Cyborg is no longer recognized. When I unplug and plug the USB cable, it is...