Search results

1. S

GIVE ME A DECENT MOUSE FEATURE

A FEW QUESTIONS: Can the Azeron Cyborg Joystick be programmed in the software settings so it can be used as a mouse? If so, HOW? If so, How much pinpoint aiming can be done with it without jumping the cursor everywhere at the slightest movement of the joystick?
  2. S

Somehow you seemed to have missed the most important thing I wrote and I wrote it first for a reason! "I am a stroke survivor with 60% Left-Side paralysis. I have no viable use of my left hand for anything,..." I can buy a trackball! I can buy an Azeron! I can't do the mod because I don't have a...
  3. S

That is precisely why I said he presumes too much. An Azeron with trackball would blow everything else out of the water and greatly expand their market share of gaming peripherals. Azeron should seriously consider this modification of an already good product and make it outstanding. Nothing else...
  4. S

One handed gamer

I know exactly how you feel. I too suffered a massive stroke and am trying to get the ball rolling (pun intended). https://forum.azeron.eu/index.php?threads/give-me-a-decent-mouse-feature.475/ It seems we need to get this purchase option pushed to the forefront of the Azeron Product Development...
  5. S

You presume far too much. Actually I CAN'T do the mod because I don't have any equipment to make the parts, and have you EVER tried to do anything by only using one hand? I was an electronics technician in the military! I KNOW how to solder, but soldering requires the use of two hands! They say...
  6. S

Greetings, I am a stroke survivor with 60% Left-Side paralysis. I have no viable use of my left hand for anything, especially for using a keyboard while I'm mousing with my right hand. I have found it necessary to reassign my NumPad keys on the right side of my keyboard for close proximity to my...