Search results

1. D

is the azeron compatible with reWASD?

I'm curious because I've heard of this program before but what is the need or purpose of it if u don't mind explaining?
  2. D

Limited Adjustment do to wires

Ok,... I'm doing my best here to get used to this Cyborg. I'm on day 2 of messing with it only but I've noticed I like the rails out farther with the towers tilted more towards the palm rest ( that gets slightly in the way by pinky tower for me ) for comfort and to not accidentally click...
  3. D

Broken Pinky Side Button

Wow.... good amount of work i have to do already. I guess send me the tower if u would please. All the buttons seem to work so I'll start adjusting what I can. I hope the tower is shipped the same method. It was here super fast after I was told it was completed & shipped. Honestly tho, this is...
  4. D

Broken Pinky Side Button

Hello!! Right off the bat, great packaging & amazingly fast shipping. I received the controller yesterday just as I was about to leave the house so I came back in for a minute just to unbox it and look at it to check it out. The pinky side button assembly is hanging from the side of the...