Search results

1. V

CYRO & MOUSE ?

When you set up Cyro can you choose to not use the mouse function and just use a regular mouse? Cyro on the left & Mouse on the right I might like the buttons on this better than my cyborg
  2. V

Software Issue ?

I think there was a recent software update now everything is working, I used the in software reset button connected right away no issues.
  3. V

Software Issue ?

I always shoot for the newest but i've gone back 5 fw and 5 sw versions all 5 have the same problem issue.
  4. V

Software Issue ?

When I clean reset it with any teensy from any firmware folder it does not delete my 1st profile (1 light) and reset it to factory. I tried with the button in and the button out (2 lights). What's the next step? I extracting the file with windows to the same folder. Once I clean reset and delete...
  5. V

Software Issue ?

I didn't do anything now the device works but as soon as I open software to make changes is will not work. I guess I'm just stuck with the binding I have saved when I exported my settings to a file.... Which it shouldn't be that way because I've Clean Rest it like 10 times so technically my key...
  6. V

Software Issue ?

The clean reset doesn't work for me what's the next fix
  7. V

Software Issue ?

K&M and one headset no other controllers. I just tried it and I started up the program to see what would happen the loading circle didn't appear until I plugged in the azeron device.
  8. V

Software Issue ?

When I clean reset do I have to load up the old firmware and then back to new firmware? I've tried both ways I just don't understand what's going on with it. No typing with it in either profile. I have tried every USB port on my computer. Comes up as "Xbox 360 Peripherals" on my device manager...
  9. V

Software Issue ?

I made a profile with OBM saved it played for a bit but now that I wish to change my binds the software will not bring up the device and when it did once after restarting the keybinds were all over the page and on top of other text/buttons. Also tried a clean reset and still not working, I've...