Software Issue ?

voidchewy

Apr 19, 2022
I made a profile with OBM saved it played for a bit but now that I wish to change my binds the software will not bring up the device and when it did once after restarting the keybinds were all over the page and on top of other text/buttons. Also tried a clean reset and still not working, I've played 2 games with it and so far im already set on selling it LNIB.

Last edited:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I made a profile with OBM saved it played for a bit but now that I wish to change my binds the software will not bring up the device and when it did once after restarting the keybinds were all over the page and on top of other text/buttons. Also tried a clean reset and still not working, I've played 2 games with it and so far im already set on selling it LNIB.
Have you had more than 1 Azeron software open by any chance ?
Are you able to type with it?
Worth another shot with clean reset

voidchewy

Apr 19, 2022
Have you had more than 1 Azeron software open by any chance ?
Are you able to type with it?
Worth another shot with clean reset
When I clean reset do I have to load up the old firmware and then back to new firmware? I've tried both ways I just don't understand what's going on with it. No typing with it in either profile. I have tried every USB port on my computer. Comes up as "Xbox 360 Peripherals" on my device manager. I deleted rooming app files and tried to forget the device as well.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
When I clean reset do I have to load up the old firmware and then back to new firmware? I've tried both ways I just don't understand what's going on with it. No typing with it in either profile. I have tried every USB port on my computer. Comes up as "Xbox 360 Peripherals" on my device manager. I deleted rooming app files and tried to forget the device as well.
Any other controlers connected by any chance ?
Disconnect everything else, but keyboard and mouse and restart PC. Then connect Azeron

voidchewy

Apr 19, 2022
Any other controlers connected by any chance ?
Disconnect everything else, but keyboard and mouse and restart PC. Then connect Azeron
K&M and one headset no other controllers. I just tried it and I started up the program to see what would happen the loading circle didn't appear until I plugged in the azeron device.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
K&M and one headset no other controllers. I just tried it and I started up the program to see what would happen the loading circle didn't appear until I plugged in the azeron device.
Please take a picture.
Is the initial problem gone?

fingabanga

Verified member
Apr 22, 2022
I’m having the exact same experience as the op. I have however connected it to another PC and it works, which is weird?! I really need this to work on my gaming PC though. Any help would be appreciated.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I’m having the exact same experience as the op. I have however connected it to another PC and it works, which is weird?! I really need this to work on my gaming PC though. Any help would be appreciated.
Clean reset should erase everything Azeron related from the PC and that should do the trick.

fingabanga

Verified member
Apr 22, 2022
Clean reset should erase everything Azeron related from the PC and that should do the trick.
I already tried that numerous times to no avail. However, I managed to sort it out myself. I was using my Cyborg with reWASD software and the only way I could get my profiles to appear in the Azeron software again was to turn “remap” off in the reWASD software. Once I did this my Cyborg showed up in the Azeron software instantly and I was able to calibrate the thumb stick, change key maps, etc. What a relief, I was a bit worried there for a while. I really appreciate everyone at Azeron helping out as I was also experiencing some hardware issues and you guys responded quickly to the info@azeron email. I understand you guys are just as passionate about this keypad as the people who’s pay a premium to own/use it are and that makes me feel part of a community creating change. These issues have just been a couple of speed bumps at the beginning of a very long enjoyable journey. Glad I found this device.

Reactions: Im this guy

voidchewy

Apr 19, 2022
I didn't do anything now the device works but as soon as I open software to make changes is will not work. I guess I'm just stuck with the binding I have saved when I exported my settings to a file.... Which it shouldn't be that way because I've Clean Rest it like 10 times so technically my key binds should be gone? Unless you havew to clean reset both profiles? I'm just over all confused..... The serial driver said it was not needed when it ran the diagnostics.

Last edited:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I didn't do anything now the device works but as soon as I open software to make changes is will not work. I guess I'm just stuck with the binding I have saved when I exported my settings to a file.... Which it shouldn't be that way because I've Clean Rest it like 10 times so technically my key binds should be gone? Unless you havew to clean reset both profiles? I'm just over all confused..... The serial driver said it was not needed when it ran the diagnostics.
Sounds like the memory is damaged.
It doesn't erase or upload new setting

voidchewy

Apr 19, 2022
Sounds like the memory is damaged.
It doesn't erase or upload new setting
When I clean reset it with any teensy from any firmware folder it does not delete my 1st profile (1 light) and reset it to factory. I tried with the button in and the button out (2 lights). What's the next step? I extracting the file with windows to the same folder. Once I clean reset and delete app roaming and then uninstall program restart my computer reinstall software old or new plug in my device and then open program and still loading circle.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
When I clean reset it with any teensy from any firmware folder it does not delete my 1st profile (1 light) and reset it to factory. I tried with the button in and the button out (2 lights). What's the next step? I extracting the file with windows to the same folder. Once I clean reset and delete app roaming and then uninstall program restart my computer reinstall software old or new plug in my device and then open program and still loading circle.
What is your current fw or what was your last fw before it happened? And what software version are you on?