Search results

1. P

Slim joystick mod

A small update. As mentioned in the last post I also tried another module which has a similar pinout to the original joystick module: It's now a much cleaner mod, and everything still works fine. I glued on one of the original azeron joystick caps, and butchered the plastic joystick case to...
  2. P

Slim joystick mod

Hi, I love my Azeron, but I really felt like the joystick is very uncomfortable. I tried every possible configuration, but I came to the conclusion that the joystick is simply too long. It forces a large angle between the thumb and index finger, and this stretch is very unnatural to me. Even if...
  3. P

Difference between "medium" and "large" size?

Sounds good, it's really nice that this is possible. I assume I buy the plate from here? (this page is not linked via main website, but found it via google) https://store.azeron.eu/index.php?route=product/category&path=64 When I try to add the base plate to my cart it asks for an order number...
  4. P

Difference between "medium" and "large" size?

Hi, My hands are exactly 20cm, so I'm unsure which size of the Azeron Cyborg to get. I was wondering what the difference is between the two sizes anyway. Is the base module's size different? Bigger palmrest? Longer rails? What exactly makes the "Large" larger? Is it possible to "upgrade" to...