Recent content by user

1. U

Need help downgrading Cyborg to firmware v60

Follow on question, is there any way for me to upgrade my Cyborg to the teensy board so I don't have to be locked into broken firmware revisions?
  2. U

The Cyborg is being misrecognized by Windows 10 and is entirely unusable now, and has been for weeks. As in, it doesn't send joystick button events that this Windows machine recognizes at all. I'd like to try the lower firmware revision for the Cyborg in case the latest version has broken things...
  3. U

Firmware versions past v60 are totally unstable/unusable on my classic compact, and my new Cyborg compact seems to be highly unstable as well. I have happily downgraded my classic to v60 and it works fine again, but I can't find instructions to downgrade my Cyborg, because it seems it does not...
  4. U

Azeron(s) being misrecognized by Windows 10

Is there any way to force the Azerons to be recognized by Windows as XInput rather than DirectInput? Right now the Cyborg appears to corrupt the ability for Windows 10 to recognize either the cyborg or the classic correctly. I had an administrator go into Device Manager and remove the all the...
  5. U

Thanks. Do you know how to force the Azerons to be recognized by Windows as XInput rather than DirectInput? The Azerons being recognized as DirectInput seems to happen when they don't work. I can downgrade the Cyborg firmware to v73 llke you suggested. Can you tell me what is the highest...
  6. U

Thanks. Are you suggesting I downgrade my Cyborg from its current firmware revision of v78 to v73? Are there other problems with the current version? Also, do you have any idea why both Azerons, different models on different firmware versions, exhibit the same issue on this one machine and work...
  7. U

I have an Azeron classic compact as well as a Cyborg compact. This issue is currently exhibited identically by both, and the Azerons are running different firmware revisions. The initial, user-visible issue is that the Azeron mappings to joystick buttons are not recognized by Windows 10. The...