Recent content by Keebler

1. K

Cyro arrives this week

My cyro is supposed to arrive tomorrow. Wont be able to mess with it till the weekend. Is there anything I can do now to prepare for it? Where do I download the latest software for my computer? Can I start mapping buttons for my games in the software or is it better to wait till I get it setup...
  2. K

Questions

On shooters have you gotten away from the side buttons on the mouse and all you use is the left and right mouse buttons and cyborg?
  3. K

Questions

Is there a case made specifically for the compact? I dont see one in the store
  4. K

Questions

Sorry for another reply. I am a truck driver. I carry everything in a backpack for my laptop and gear. How sturdy is the azeron cyborg? Will it hold up to being transported constantly? Dont want to spend money on it if it wont last. I know they are good for desktops just not sure about being...
  5. K

Questions

Playing games like starfield and remnant 2 I have melee and reload on 2 buttons on the side of the mouse. Is there enough keys I can move those buttons to the cyborg and still have enough for everything else? Main reason for looking at the cyro is my right thumb is bothering me and I dont see it...
  6. K

Questions

I am debating on getting a cyborg or cyro. I have never used a device like these before. Which would he the better one to go with? Currently playing Worl of Warcraft but I also play games like batman arkham knight, remnant 2 and starfield. If Cyro is the way to go using a tape measure my hand...