Keebler's latest activity

• K
    Keebler replied to the thread Cyro arrives this week.
    Thanks.
  • K
    My cyro is supposed to arrive tomorrow. Wont be able to mess with it till the weekend. Is there anything I can do now to prepare for it...
  • K
    Keebler reacted to Ayeager77's post in the thread Questions with Like Like.
    Apologies for not replying sooner. I still use a mouse with thumb buttons. They are simply too valuable to not use. Especially if you...
  • K
    Keebler reacted to Im this guy's post in the thread Questions with Like Like.
    I have seen some posts on discord https://discord.gg/9tw9pju in #modifications channel
  • K
    Keebler reacted to Ayeager77's post in the thread Questions with Like Like.
    My anecdotal input that may help. I play WoW and have been using my Cyborg for about 2 months. I had a Razer Tartarus and a Logitech...
  • K
    Keebler replied to the thread Questions.
    On shooters have you gotten away from the side buttons on the mouse and all you use is the left and right mouse buttons and cyborg?
  • K
    Is there a case made specifically for the compact? I dont see one in the store
  • K
    Sorry for another reply. I am a truck driver. I carry everything in a backpack for my laptop and gear. How sturdy is the azeron cyborg...
  • K
    Playing games like starfield and remnant 2 I have melee and reload on 2 buttons on the side of the mouse. Is there enough keys I can...
  • K
    Keebler reacted to Im this guy's post in the thread Questions with Like Like.
    I`d recommend Cyborg over the Cyro. It adjusts to your hand, the buttons are at the finger tips, so you got access to plenty of buttons...
  • K
    Keebler posted the thread Questions in General discussions.
    I am debating on getting a cyborg or cyro. I have never used a device like these before. Which would he the better one to go with...