Recent content by Gehanii

1. G

Cyro firmware update fails

Thirtieth time's the charm, I guess... Slightly more somberly, I /think/ I might have missed deleting one of the Guillemot folders (prolly in the x86 folder if my review of my file history is correct.) Sigh... In any case, it's happier now, firmware's been updated & now to see if I can get it...
  2. G

Rebooting the computer & attempting to place the Cyro back into bootloader results in the same name as before: STMicroelectronics Guillemot STM DFU Device - Media. No LEDs are lit. Thank you for your time & assistance!
  3. G

After booting into bootloader mode, the Cyro is listed as STMicroelectronics Guillemot SSTM DFU Device - Media. No LEDs are lit on the unit. After deleting device & its driver files, it's now listed as STMicroelectronics DF11.
  4. G

I've gone through all the steps in the manual to no avail. So, off to the YouTube video. Everything works until there's supposed to be a serial number appearing after a refresh of the USB configuration in the STM32CubeProgrammer application. No serial number appears nor does any port appear in...
  5. G

Device is locked into read-only mode as well. Logs attached.
  6. G

I've gone so far as to reset the device completely & try the firmware update again - still fails.
  7. G

Trying to update the firmware for my Cyro & it fails every single time. Are there diagnostics or logs I can send to help t-shoot this issue? Thank you in advance for your time & efforts.